Report Lost or Stolen Card
If you lose or misplace your VISA Credit Card, CALL 785-632-3122 IMMEDIATELY. INSTRUCTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT THIS NUMBER 24 HOURS EVERY DAY.
How to Protect Your Card
- Never give your credit card account number to anyone unless you are absolutely certain they are authorized to have it. If you are issued a VISA Credit Card, protect your card and pin number the same as you would your checking or savings account number.
- Never leave your cards unattended at work or in public places such as restaurants.
- Don't leave your credit cars in your vehicle. A very high proportion of credit cards are stolen from motor vehicles.
- Always check your card when returned to you after a purchase. Make sure it is your card.
- Sign the back of a new card as soon you get it. Destroy unwanted cards so no one else can use them.
- Make a list of all your cards and their numbers. This key information is helpful when reporting lost or stolen cards.
- Always check your monthly statement. Make sure the charges are yours. Report them to your card company if the entry is not yours.
- Never give your card number over the phone unless you are dealing with a reputable company. The only time you should give it is when you have called to place an order.
- Never place an order online unless you navigate to the page. Also make sure the site is secure by noting the URL which will begin with https:// or there is a lock on the page indicating it is a secure place to enter your credit card number.